Welcome to Wedzig.com (the “Site”), a website owned and operated by WEDZIG, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, having principal offices located at 1042 Broad Street, Suite 209, Bridgeport, CT 06604, and referred to in this document, by the term “Provider” or “we” or “us” or “our.” The term “Vendor” or “Customer” or “visitor” or “user” or “you” or “your” refers to any vendor for the Site, including, but not limited to, the directors, officers, members, managers, employees, agents and/or other representatives of such vendor. Wedzig is designed to make the wedding booking process easier, more effective and less time-consuming. Every Booking is a Vendor's commitment to providing its services to a Customer who has paid in full upfront upon charging. A booking is getting a confirmed status after 7 calendar days from booking moment. At that time the buyer payment method is confirmed and successfully charged. When Customers cancel Bookings, the Vendor's ability to Book that service during that time becomes increasingly difficult as other interested Customers may have already made other plans. When Vendors cancel Bookings, Customers’ event and plans can be severely impacted and may require intensive logistical support from Wedzig. Nonetheless, plans may change, requiring Customers or Vendors to cancel Bookings on occasion.
This Wedzig Cancellation and Refund Policy ("Policy") covers all cancellations or refunds for Fees paid on the Platform, which are identified in the Fees Overview. Both Customers and Vendors agree that they are subject to and will comply with the terms, conditions, and procedures of this Policy when canceling a Booking. This Policy is part of and uses words and phrases defined in the Wedzig Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
You must agree to this Policy, as part of the Wedzig Terms and Conditions, to use the Services and the Platform. Please read this Policy carefully. You may not use the Platform or Services if you do not agree to this Policy.
Wedzig may withhold Vendor payments, issue payments to Vendors, withhold refunds to Customers, or collect cancellation Fees from Vendors in accordance with this Policy. We reserve the right to amend this Policy for any reason and at any time by posting an updated version to our website.
Each offering on Wedzig® can have a different cancellation policy that is clearly stated on the offering's page. The cancellation policies dictate the processes that will take place if a customer or a vendor cancels a booking. In all cases, if the booking date is not closer to the event date than the beginning of the Last Minute period which is set by Vendor, a customer has a 7-day free cancellation period. If the customer does not cancel the booking by the end of the 7-day free cancellation period then charges and transaction processes will be initiated automatically. The bookings that are made later than 7 days prior to the date set by Vendor as the last day when bookings for the offering can be made are called " Last Minute" bookings and do not have 7 days for free cancellation.
Wedzig® will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes.
A reservation is officially canceled when the customer clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in My Account> My Orders > Cancel.
Vendor prepayments are non-refundable, except in the event of cancellation by the Vendor. Refunds to Customers will be applied after the cancellation is finalized. Payouts to Customers will be made within seven (7) business days after the cancellation is finalized.
Wedzig may issue Fines on Vendors for cancellations and may (i) deduct or debit any Fines from amounts that would otherwise be payable, or (ii) invoice such Fines to be paid within seven (7) business days. Any Vendor-initiated cancellations will be fully refunded to the Customer. The Vendor canceling the Booking will be responsible for tangible costs incurred by Wedzig or the Customer associated with any cancellation, and any scheduled payouts for that Booking will be canceled.
Fines for Vendor-Initiated Cancellations
If for some reason a Vendor does back out (for any reason not mentioned in the document as an Excused Cancellation), they should have a backup Vendor option to offer to the Customer and the backup Vendor should be acceptable by the Customer. The Vendor should cover all extra costs related with the backup Vendor or return to the Customer the difference of costs that are different from the Vendor backing up, In this case, Vendor and Customer resolve the dispute internally.
If the Vendor and Customer do not resolve the dispute internally, the service should be canceled by the Vendor. In such case, confirmed Bookings that are canceled in whole or part by a Vendor are subject to the following:
• A Vendor may cancel 1 confirmed Booking within a 6-month period without penalty excluding those costs incurred by Wedzig or the Customer associated with that cancellation; the cancellation should happen before the 7-day free cancellation period of the Customer is over.
• Additional canceled Bookings will result in a Fine of the greater of $100 or 15% of the total booking cost. This Fine may be either charged to a payment method linked to the Vendor's account or deducted or debited from any amounts otherwise payable to the Vendor; and
• Cancellations of 2 or more bookings within a 6-month period may result in delisting Vendor's offerings and suspension or termination of the Vendor's Account.
In our discretion, we may waive Fines for Vendor-initiated cancellations under the following circumstances:
• Customers providing false or misleading information in Booking request;
• In case of Venue booking, Customers suggesting their use of a Venue in a manner inconsistent with the Description, the Terms and Conditions, or other limitations agreed upon between the Customer and Vendor;
• Inappropriate or illegal activity taking place during a Booking;
• A Vendor and Customer mutually deciding to cancel the Booking with a full refund of the Booking cost including banking transaction fees to the customer by the vendor;
• Any excused cancellations.
Excused Cancellations/ No Show
In rare instances, it may be necessary to cancel a confirmed Booking due to extenuating circumstances under short notice for one of the situations identified below (“Excused Cancellation”):
• Unexpected death or serious illness of a Vendor, a Customer, or immediate family member of either. The canceling side should cover banking transaction fees.
• Serious injury that directly restricts a vendor's or Customer’s ability to travel. The canceling side should cover banking transaction fees.
• Significant natural disasters or severe weather incidents triggering a state of emergency that directly impact use/provision of the service or the Vendor's or Customer’s ability to travel; the canceling side should cover the banking transaction fees.
• Urgent travel restrictions or severe security advisories issued after the time of Booking, by an appropriate government office or agency. The canceling side should cover banking transaction fees.
• Legal, municipality, or utility injunction or order that directly restricts the use of a service or access to a Venue. The vendor should cover the banking transaction fees with insurance.
Wedzig may require Customers or Vendors to provide evidence to support the Excused Cancellation. Where approved, the Booking Fees will be refunded in full to the Customer and no payout will be sent to the Vendor and without Cancellation Fees or Fines.
Wedzig may decide, in its sole discretion that it is necessary or desirable to cancel a confirmed Booking and issue a full or partial refund to a Customer for:
• An Excused Cancellation.
• The removal of a Vendor or Service from the Platform prior to the Start Time.
• Any actual or potential illegal or unauthorized activity.
• Risk of harm or safety concerns.
• Any violations of the Community Guidelines.
• Any other reason.
Where Wedzig initiates a cancellation, any refunds or payouts will vary depending on the circumstances that prompted the cancellation. You understand and agree that neither Wedzig nor any of the other parties to the canceled Booking shall have any liability or obligation for any such Wedzig-initiated cancellations.
Cancellation of Vendor Services
Fees for cancellation of Vendor Services vary based on the Vendor and are provided at the time the request for Vendor Services are Booked. If cancellation policy is not provided for your Vendor Services the Cancellation Fees for Services listed above will apply, depending on whether the cancellation is Vendor, Customer or Wedzig initiated.
How to Cancel a Booking
To cancel a Booking Vendor must submit a request to cancel using the “Cancel Booking” button located next to the order on the My Orders page in Vendor's Account and explain the reason in the request form. Cancellation requests cannot be submitted through messages, phone calls, chats, or emails to Wedzig. If you are unable to locate the Cancel Booking button on the Platform, please contact our Support team.
Submitted cancellation requests may be delayed up to 24 hours to allow either party to reconfirm, reschedule, or finalize the cancellation. After such period, the cancellation will be finalized and the Investigation Period will begin.
Where approved by Wedzig, a Customer or Vendor may have an opportunity to reschedule that Booking. Any rescheduled Bookings must be:
• For substantially for the same service and same price
• Confirmed prior to the original event date
• Rescheduled for a time prior to 90 days of the original event date and
• Only rescheduled once
Any rescheduled Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed. Any successive rescheduling attempts or failure to successfully reschedule a Booking within the conditions above will result in a cancellation of the Booking, subject to the Cancellation Fees or Fines identified in this Policy, depending on the initiating party. Any rescheduling by Customers may be subject to an additional Processing Fee payable to Wedzig.
Unexcused No Shows
Wedzig will cancel Vendor's account and charge Vendor all actual losses incurred by Wedzig and/or customer related to this no show in addition to the Cancellation penalty equal to the greater of $100 or 15% of the service price. All scheduled payments to the Vendor related to this booking will be canceled. Wedzig will return to the customer the full booking price, as well as the cancellation fee.